Barking Kitten

Fiction, musings on literature, food writing, and the occasional Friday cat blog. For lovers of serious literature, cooking, and eating.

Name:

Close to forty. Not cool. Politically left. Atheist. Happily married. No kids.

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Linkie Winkie

[Hockeyman here. I was looking at the site traffic stats (yes, there are stats! Thanks, readers!) and I noticed that it had been crawled by Linkie Winkie. You may be wondering, as I did, what 'the hell' that is. Click, and you'll know as much as I do. Barking Kitten objected to posting this on the grounds that is is a form of 'Blog Whoring' I told her it was more like fishing - get the bait where the fish are, and maybe they'll bite. Anyway, my wisdom and brilliance are not the point. The point is that Barking Kitten, the artist around here, is pure. I am the blog whore. - HM]

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I admit my only objective, so far mostly unachieved, was more traffic, but you are welcome. :) So far the LW crawler hasn't been back here again. Twice in 24 hours and then nothing. Guess I wasn't quick enough. On the other hand, this site is the eighth link on Technorati when you search for LW ... yours is sixth I think.

August 01, 2006 11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home