Barking Kitten

Fiction, musings on literature, food writing, and the occasional Friday cat blog. For lovers of serious literature, cooking, and eating.

Name:

Close to forty. Not cool. Politically left. Atheist. Happily married. No kids.

Monday, July 09, 2007

Mr. Weinstein kindly responds

Marc Weinstein, owner of the Amoeba Records chain, emailed me this morning with a kind note of apology. He also corrected me on couple points, the first being a ramp leading to the "jazz room." I've never seen it, but hey, he owns the joint. He also agreed that the narrow aisles do make it diffcult for wheelchair users, so staff often help those in need.

Most importantly, he apologized for what happened. He said he would share my letter with his employees. I appreciate that. Thank you, Mr. Weinstein, for taking the time to respond, and restoring a bit of my faith in humankind.

BK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home