Barking Kitten

Fiction, musings on literature, food writing, and the occasional Friday cat blog. For lovers of serious literature, cooking, and eating.

Name:

Close to forty. Not cool. Politically left. Atheist. Happily married. No kids.

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Hiatus....

After much agonizing, I have decided to take a hiatus from blogging. Not that I don't love it. I do. But like most bloggers, I have a necessary day job that leaves little time for writing. And I want to give fiction one more shot before declaring myself a failed novelist.

Thank you for reading. With all luck, I'll be back soon.

BK

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I visited your blog last year and so enjoyed it. I thought I might check the status of your hiatus, but there seems to be no sign of your return on your website. Hopefully, this is a sign of fruitful writing in other areas. If you still check this page, maybe you could post an update on your writing endeavors?

April 15, 2008 2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're all fine without you.

July 10, 2008 1:53 AM  
Blogger Kimpossible said...

Good luck with writing. I just found your blog and think it's great.

March 05, 2010 10:30 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I just read your review on Satisdiction and as I've just finished said book, I couldn't agree with you more. I was reading it just before an assignment (a lecture on origins meant to be covered) and started laughing out loud, startling the reporters around me who glanced at the book I was reading...Satisdiction? Surely that can't be FUNNY!

September 21, 2010 10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home