Barking Kitten

Fiction, musings on literature, food writing, and the occasional Friday cat blog. For lovers of serious literature, cooking, and eating.

Name:

Close to forty. Not cool. Politically left. Atheist. Happily married. No kids.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Forgive me bloggers...

For I have sinned.

Yesterday I went on my bi-yearly trip to Target.

I don't like Target, but they sell things like enormous bottles of Excedrin and facial tissues at good prices. Their candles, strangely enough, are some of the best I've found. (Yeah, yeah, Costco. No way. Just...no way.)

So there I was, pushing my basket. In the book aisle. And there, beckoning, was Lisey's Story.

Reader, I bought it.

All day I waited for the Gods of the Independent Bookstores or the Berkeley Thought Police to show up, but neither have appeared. Yet.

Awaiting attacks from the blogosphere.

Books, Stephen King, Berkeley Thought Police

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home